Panelists: Gina Coish, Freedom of Information/Records Management Coordinator – Simcoe County District School Board; Erica van Roosmalen, Chief Research Officer/MISA Leader – Halton Catholic District School Board; Andrew Harris, Education Officer, Curriculum/Technology – Durham District School Board
In the video segments below from the MISA Symposium entitled Data Security, Privacy and Access: Creating a Balance, the panelists bring the perspectives of three different roles to the opportunities and challenges related to data-sharing initiatives.
- Superintendents with Privacy and Access Responsibilities
- Information and Technology Managers
- Freedom of Information Managers
- MISA Leads
- Special Education/Records Staff
- Board Researchers and Analysts